Sunday, October 17, 2010

2010-10-17

we have been more than 4 months cant online in our hostel...
we have been called many times to TM to complain...
then finally! finally, they came to our hostel setting streamyx yesterday!
WhooHoo~~
so we guess, my frens, ShiHui and YeanSean, they would be late to sleep everynight!
why? because even though before internet they can do something i dunno until midnight nearly to morning still haven go to sleep!
GOSH! super izzit? haha..
after have internet, we guess, they no need to sleep oledi...haha..

but now i in my hometown, i dunno whether how the condition of internet in my hostel now..
tomolo i will back to melaka in the early morning..
i'm so excited to online in my room, in my hostel now!
haha... dunno whether after have internet how my life will change LOL..
izzit i still will sleep early everyday or playing until midnight?
haha... i'm not sure...
after go through, i will post something at here..

well, good luck~