Sunday, February 12, 2012

Temple Run, my most favorite game!

Ya, as u all know, Temple Run :
- is a free game app in App Store
- has more than 3500+ five stars rating
- is an endless running game
- is very addicting!! 

I installed it once it released on 3 Dec 2011.

Lets see my improvement. *laugh




Did it the right-hand side one is on last week, the left-hand side one is on last two days.
A little improvement in score but got a HIGHER improvement in DISTANCE!
I think in this game is cares about how far you can run right?
I saw people get high score around 14millions but the distance just only below 24000m.
So, conclusion, Im proud of myself. hahaha #syoksendiri


Knacks: 
- Full lever up all the powerups.
- Buy as more resurrect wings as possible under utilities.
- (Important!)Be quick and sensitive.