Sunday, March 20, 2011

iPhone/iPad/iPod's Games Introduction - I

Accounting exam is on tomorrow Monday night, but I didn't feel any nervous, instead playing iPhone games and reading novel! oppppsss.. What happened to me? Normal or abnormal? Instead, XiangLing is going crazy with this subject. (Miss, it just only midterm exam, don't get yourself so stress ok?)

Currently the iPhone game im playing is The Sims 3-Adventures.


Childish game?! I don't think so, I love to play this kind of game. *te-heeeeee


Another game I recommend is AVATAR. This game is soooooo awesome!





I started to play The Sims3 after I finished all the chapters in Avatar. Even felt not willing to finish all chapters so fast.

Next, the novel im reading is 蔡康永的说话之道 on iPhone apps.




 Every paragraph, every sentence, even every word is so meaningful. Before going to sleep i will read 2 or 3 chapters. Hope that i can learn something from this book. Recommend you to buy or steal one for yourself. *peaceeee

Sooooo....I haven't really ready for my account exam yet even though I have already ready. (what im saying???)
Sooooo... 偶弥陀佛... (am i spelling correct? *iiissshhhhh....)


*LOLLL...