Friday, April 29, 2011

Another New Blog


I have been created a new blog last 2 days ago and now I have 2 blogs.
It is a public blog but I will not provide the website address at here and for you to find out.
(I'm not playing mystery even though it is. Blek!)
The current blog I will continue to update as well.

I love my new blog because it has provided the function which is password protected.
You can either setting your post to public or password protected or even private.
The Blogger doesn't have this function, so sad...
And of course I won't abandon my Blogger because it has been with me for many years.

Desire to update about Prom Night event I have been attended 2 weeks ago but sadly I don't have time because final exam is coming soon. Have to study hard!

So, that's it. (LOL I'm boring!)