Monday, March 19, 2012

What-the-fucking Songs


Anyone appreciates this song?
Or i should ask anyone knows my taste?

I am always sharing the songs that my friends never heard before.
After i sharing, they will show me the face saying like 'what the fucking song is it?'
Ya, i always share what-the-fucking songs. LOLL

My friends like listening the songs that all about the love, intentionally will make you sad or flash back to your past.
I am different. I love listening clubbing songs, fast-paced, soft, mysterious, piano's soft musics which are intoxicating and relaxing etc.
You can see that sometimes i will share some of them at here.
I do really enjoy while doing facial because there is always has soft music.
Before going for a nap, i would play soft musics in my laptop so i can falling to sleep easily.
Mostly I didn't care about the lyrics but enjoy the rhythms more!

Actually now i got a lot of weird weird songs wanna share on fb but i didn't because i think no people would 'bird' my sharing. =.=

So here are them:














actually still got more =.="
i think no one here also will care about what i sharing now.*sigh