Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010-11-16

this time economics midterm result, i swear it will be worse than last semester!
i have done some revisions and some past year questions given..
but the exam questions were totally different as i did before!
wtf... but some of my frens know how to do, or i stupid?
shit! i cant admit!
but at least i can do some of it, only the structure questions dunno how to do only...
damn sad and dejected after pass up and came out from the hall..
I MUST BE HARDWORKING IN STUDY STARTING FROM NOW!! *ahhhhhh

and 1 more thing...
i am suffering for my skin so badly!!!
(so garrulous i need to mention my nightmare again)
before i went to PLKN, my skin was perfectly; but after the PLKN finished, wtf, damn bad!
ACNES! a lot of ACNES!
after changed skin care products, been nicer than before, but guess wat, my nose-wing very dry!
**crazyscreaming
what should i do?!
afterwards, just now i found a product, b-liv submerge me
it seems look nice after saw a lot of good comments..
but it is pricey for me as a student to use..
i think i need to talk to my mom... *cry