Saturday, July 30, 2011

2011-07-29

25/7/2011
My hometown fren, JackChew came malacca on Monday night for his 'vacation'. Actually he was not playing or visiting around malacca, he was just sat in the living room and studied Apps ONLY. He stayed here 4 days just only studied Apple Apps and helped me jailbreak my iPhone but failed! I was so sad because now my iPhone version is 4.3.5, which is higher security that avoid iPhone easily get jailbreak. SAD CASE! NO MORE JAILBREAK! I hate you JackChew =(


Tomorrow having exam but im so relax! LOL. I completed all the exercises that lecturer given and then sat on the chair did nothing at the library. I feel no stress at all! good thing or bad thing? haha.
After tomorrow exam then I will back hometown. Almost 1 month didnt back home oledi, miss my family so much! Actually i was not going back this week in order to prepare my next exam, but seems I got one week to prepare, not that rush also, so back on this week. *teehee



我知道我自己不比别人好, 也没别人聪明漂亮伶俐.
但人总不会是完美的.
我只想做我自己, 世界上唯一的自己, 没人可以取代的自己!