Monday, September 12, 2011

iPhone Blogger App

Ya, I'm using iPhone's blogger app to update my blog. How is the result I still dunno coz I'm using now. LOL

This app helps blogger easily to post a short and quickly post, can't modify much also. Quite convenience for some bloggers. Hmmm so far so good.
I think the bad thing is I can't adjust the position of my picture. And I think that this app suitable for travel blogger or current-position blogger who really wanna share some interesting things for their readers immediately.

For me, I like to share my bullshit things in my life, nothing special nothing funny thing to share also. I'm not that rich not that hyperactive travel everywhere and attend or participate any activities and events. So nothing sharing. And I'm single, can't share any happiness also, wtf =="

Stop here, finish sharing bullshit thing, LOL.