Saturday, January 21, 2012

Enjoy or Study?


someone please give me some motivationssssss~~
i wan study i wan study i wan study~~~
although CNY is around the corner and i have nothing to do also but i dun feel like to touch the notes n start to study!

i brought just only one subject notes back, ppl would say im crazy if i study during CNY, so im not gonna to touch it but i feel guilty and empty. IDK WHY!
if i heard one of my frens already started study i would gone mad! 
how can they treat themselves like tht?!
is CNY man! CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
but the fact is i would feel stress too. 

my financial lecturer told us that do not touch his subject and read his notes during holiday and CNY because LIFE IS EASY! treat urself better ok? u deserve the best! 
SO ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
so, sorry lecturer, if i score ur subject very bad, dun blame me, i juz follow what u had taught us. LOL 

hmmm i think i have a conflict.
im here to please someone to give me motivation for study but at there im negotiating with u all to enjoy ur holiday. wtf. 
so... what now? enjoy or study?


another fact, where are my frens? why dun have activity geh?
so bored at home u knowwwwwwww
stop, dun call me go study, not in the mood. 
done.