Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010-08-07



temporary, now is not the same.

i have my own laptop i have my own transport, but i dun have net = =

last Sunday together wif my family went to PC fair at malacca to buy a laptop and other accessories for me.

without net, i cant do anything also! GOSH!

cant stay at apartment searching the information from net if needed..

is needed to rush to my campus to online and find the seat together wif plug = =

TM ah TM... please lah... i need net ah...


lets talk about my mid-term test results..

accounting and economics subjects is OK, pass~

i only worry about my business maths subject becoz in my test i calculated i have loss 18 marks out of 50!

*crying without tears...(欲哭无泪?)

i think i will failed this test... *sigh


now im doing my english's essay...

but im blogging ?! yup....

so i have to stop now...

after finish essay have to do assignments T^T....

good luck to me!