Saturday, August 14, 2010

2010-08-14

this Wednesday wen ye and I went to Jusco shopping because that day was melaka public holiday so we dun have class...

i bought not so many things but bought a bag worth RM90+ from Vincci, the most expensive bag so far...

i want to find a bag for a long time, but no one is satisfied, until i found it..

after get my parents permission i juz dare to buy...

i had burned amount RM160++ for this time shopping...

so started from now until the end of next week i wouldn't buy anything except EAT..

and i also wouldn't take the money out from ATM although my pocket money now only have RM40+..

i also dunno and wonder why i wan to save costs...

mayb since i came out to study here, i started to know i should save costs as well...

and i know my parents gain the money is not easy...

now i got what i always wanted...maybe...is enough...

thx my dear parents...

....

is cool here in library...

i was alone here...listening musics and online... no ones chat with me until i leave the library...

is going back to apartment and excited to c wen ye new hair colour!